EconoWeirdness

Exposing the madness wehind current economic thought

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ex-Obama voter on gun control

A woman named Rebecca posted the following comment on "The Truth About Guns":

*I* voted for Obama. TWICE. It sickens me to see what "change" he's trying to bring, and looking back I see the error of my ways.

When I came out of the closet, I became a single-issue voter. If a candidate for office said they were for LGBT rights, I voted for them. That turned out to be almost always a Democratic candidate.

Yes, I am a lesbian. However, I am also a gun owner.
From now on I will be evaluating a candidate on whether they are in favor of expanding rights or curtailing them. If you seek to expand my rights, I will be voting for you and actively working to promote your cause. If you seek to restrict or impinge my rights, I will be actively working against you.